Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Finishes for 2015

It has been awhile since my last post. So over the next few weeks I will updating my blog with finishes and WIP's. 

First up is The Prairie Schooler "Bunnies". I bought the display trees over a year ago at Hobby Lobby on clearance wasn't sure what I was going to do with them and the result is.............




Next is Foxwood Crossings "Mixed Bag Quilts" and "Apples and Berries".



Ranae from crazyxstitcher.blogspot.com and I are doing ornaments every month. Stayed tuned for updates. Happy stitching. Take Care.

12 comments:

  1. Wow, what fun finishes you created! I like your display tree and your bunnies and sleds look great on it.

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hobby Lobby tree is perfect to display your darling bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza, both the trees look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bunny tree looks great. I've done some of the Foxwood Crossings sleds. Love them!

    ReplyDelete