Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday and it is raining

Had a wonderful time stitching at Ranae's house on Sunday. I was talking to her about me taking my first quilt class. I just wanted to share with all of you my first quilt. I just have to take it to the quilter now.

This is the project I started on Sunday. I did not get very far. Hopefully next week I can show some more progress on how it is coming.

Rosewood Manor
Vintage Lace
Fabric and Threads are what it calls for
WIP-- Garden of Love by Citrouille's Designs
Sorry picture is upside down tried many times to turn it and it continues to flip not sure what I am doing wrong but you get the idea how far I am.
Have a great weekend. I will be working and not a lot of stitching . Take Care.

13 comments:

  1. Anna ~ your quick looks great! I didn't know you quilted as well (-: take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is so pretty, glad I got to see it in person
    Have you stitcheed anymore on Vintage Lace
    I haven't done much of anything since that Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    I'm a new follower of your lovely blog.
    Congratulations on your quilt it's gorgeous.
    Your stitching is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna. So good to see you at the TOLS retreat! What a great quilt! I hate when I can't flip my pictures. LOL Your Garden of Love is so pretty. Hope to see you again soon.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete