Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy Sunday!!!

Finished the Bent Creek Christmas Row


Stitched on Flax linen and threads used were WDW and GA. Not sure what I am going to do with this piece, frame it, make a pillow, or a wall hanging.


This Delicate Daisies hardanger piece was stitch a bit ago but I like it so much I wanted to post it.



 M Designs Celtic Heart
 

32 ct. Autumn Blush and GA thread-Cranberry

Well one last post for today I also finished the Bent Creek Valentine Row. I changed the fabric and added a few colors. Deciding what to do with this piece also.


 Well I hope everybody is enjoying their weekend. No snow and the sun is shinning. Well everybody take care.

3 comments:

  1. Your needles have been flying. Both BC finishes are awesome, but I do love the Delicate Daisies, it is so pretty.
    Talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    Just found your lovely blog.

    Your finishes are beautiful. I love the Bent Creek ones.

    Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete